Health and Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager required to join a Manufacturing company based near Manchester, with occasional travel two further sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for management system software improvements, improving the health and safety behaviour, health and safety policies, procedures and working with a team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capacity, with an opportunity to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing organisation.
The appointed Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Improving the Health and Safety Software systems
- Improving H&S working behaviours
- Coach and support personnel at all levels to improve the H&S culture on the site.
- Monitoring H&S performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and safety experience in Manufacturing or similar industry
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management systems, ideally ISO 14001.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business.
In return the position is paying between £40-£45K, 10% bonus, 25 days’ holiday and Contributory Pension. Interview slots are available on the 7th and the 8th of February, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.