Legal Secretary - 12 month FTC
We are currently recruiting a full-time Legal Secretary to join our client, an international law firm based in Bristol on a 12 month FTC.
The successful candidate will work closely with other secretaries to support a team of 4 Fee Earners as well as the Real Estate team.
- Diary management
- Liaise with clients
- Organising meetings; booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Document management, filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning
- Manage travel arrangements
- Handle confidential information
- Answer phone calls and emails, take messaged and forward them accordingly
- Upload documents to Case Management System and keep it updated
- Work closely with Fee Earners and secretarial team members
- Previous secretarial experience with a legal background advantageous, ideally within a Real Estate team
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wmp
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Highly detail oriented and focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload without supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs
- Secretarial NVQ/Diploma beneficial
This is a full-time fixed term contract position based in Bristol with a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Apply now with an updated version of your CV.