Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
A Service Delivery Manager is needed to join a specialist provider of fully managed ID solutions in Manchester. With regular travel in the UK, and the occasional trip overseas, the Service Delivery Manager will ensure key managed service clients reap the benefits of the technology they offer.
Established in 2008 this leading provider manages over 500,000 identities in 67 countries for an impressive client list that includes major high street retailers, financial institutions and global charities. Offering a wide portfolio of services, ranging from expert consultancy to fully managed solutions their 'raison d'etre' is to make sure customers maximise their return in identity management technology.
Joining as the Service Delivery Manager you will play a key role managing a portfolio of managed service contracts to maximise customer satisfaction, adoption and retention. Whether you are consulting and building relationships across key customers; assisting in the delivery of complex IT projects; interpreting data; presenting new solutions to clients; or suggesting creative solutions, it will be your ability to hit the ground running that ensures exceptional customer satisfaction across service delivery.
To qualify. You should be a Service Delivery Manager / IT Delivery Manager / IT Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Senior Service Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Service Delivery role working within IT managed services or experience in delivering complex IT projects internally within financial, utilities, educational or similar industries;
- Experience of / or qualifications in PRINCE2 / ITIL and / or similar methodologies;
- The ability to interpret and analyse data;
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- You are commercially aware;
- You are driven to helping customers to achieve their goals.
Any knowledge or interest in Identity and Access management would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager looking to join a leading firm where you will have a real input in how the company develops. In return, expect great benefits such as Share Options, Pension and more.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Legal Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester