Rental Co-ordinator - Avonmouth
Customer Assistance Representative - Avonmouth - £16 - 18k
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a Customer Assistance Representative to be based in Avonmouth.
The Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers with their rental transactions; face to face and over the telephone. The Customer Assistance Representative is an integral part of the team and will gain knowledge through training and hands on experience to provide exceptional service and deliver administrative support to the depot.
The successful candidate will work 42.5 hours per week Monday- Friday with every other Saturday morning.
* To assume responsibility for a portfolio of customers including taking vehicle reservations; ensuring that the reservation is completed to the customer's satisfaction and handling any problems during or after the rental.
* To assist with the day-to day running of the rental desk, undertaking any sales or administrative related activity which may include the below:
* To expedite and follow through vehicle damage re charges, rate queries and credit notes with nominated customers, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence.
* To prospect potential new business through telesales enquiries to potential new customers and to liaise regularly, and participate as required in meetings, with nominated customers.
* To adopt a dynamic selling approach, ensuring that the maximum number of new opportunities are exploited and converted.
* To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
* To ensure invoicing is accurately and promptly undertaken to minimise any potential dispute and optimise cash flow
* To raise rental agreements and terminations and ensure daily completion of utilisation figures
* Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
* Must be organised and proactive
* Must be an effective communicator with good telephone manner
* Driving License preferred
* Must have meets requirements or above on their last 2 reviews