- Our client, a large national housing association are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor for their Gloucestershire and Somerset region, on a permanent basis. This is a mobile working position, based from home. Salary is up to £45,000 per annum + generous holiday allowance + generous pension contribution scheme + all mileage @ 39 pence per mile.
The Building Surveyor role:
- Provide professional surveying and support services to the locality regions, contributing to the smooth and efficient delivery of the Asset Management strategy.
- To deliver a technical service that provides effective capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance services, to time and budget, in line with legislation, the capital programme plan and strategic objectives.
The successful candidate must have:
- HNC in a construction related discipline
- At least 3 years post qualification experience within affordable housing.
- Preparing tender documentation, reporting on tenders.
- Managing contractors.
- Contract administration (of major works).
- Estimating project costs.
- Knowledge CDM regulations.