A service organisation based in north Bristol is currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their team.
Working for an ambitious, growing SME, this role will be to manage the accounts department day to day but also play a key role in growing the organisation and helping make strategic decisions based upon financial performance.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with the MD and act as business partner regarding key commercial decisions
- Produce management accounts
- Moth end reporting
- KPI analysis
- Constantly seek to improve economic and productive efficiencies within the department
- Produce financial accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L statements
- Manage the invoicing process
- Manage cash flow and outstanding debt
This role will suit someone who enjoys working within an SME environment and has a proven track record of improving efficiencies within a team. Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness are also essential.