Performance & Reporting Analyst
This an exciting and newly created post reporting directly to the Customer Service Director, where the successful candidate can make a considerable contribution, reporting and analysing operational performance to improve efficiency.
- Development and ownership of propensity models to aid understanding of behaviour and contact demand at the various stages of the Customer Lifecycle
- Ownership of forecasting Customer Demand (calls, emails & webchat) based on propensity model insights, historical trends and future developments to support resource planning and scheduling activities
- Development and ownership of resource planning and optimisation approaches to ensure accurate matching of resource to demand and delivery of service levels.
- Supporting operational teams in the process and optimisation of scheduling resource to best match customer demand
- Closely working with the Telephony Routing and IT team to ensure that all routing changes are controlled and accurately reported on
- Development and automation of Operational Reporting to ensure that all teams have clear visibility of required performance information to enable good decision making (from long term reporting and trend analysis to intra-day reporting of demand and performance)
- Supporting the development of CRM reporting and analysis to understand customer contact reasons and opportunities for simplifying the Customer Experience.
- Development of Customer Experience measurement, with appropriate 3rd party suppliers, ensure regular visibility of performance and impacts on Customers, across the business
Considering the nature and focus of this role it is expected that the successful applicant will have worked in a Contact Centre / Operational Reporting / Analysis role with previous experience of building propensity, forecasting and resource planning models. If in addition you had previous experience with telephony routing platforms (ideally Cisco) that would be looked upon favourably and would undoubtedly aid an application.
In addition to the obvious analytical background you will have a passion for customer excellence be a good communicator and team player. A good working knowledge of IT is expected encompassing Excel & Access to advanced level, Visual Basic / VBA / SQL, Report writing via Crystal / Business Objects