Full Time, Monday - Friday
Here at Co-op Legal Services our aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support, without the jargon. Our customers rate us too, and we strive to consistently provide excellent customer service at a time when people are often at their most vulnerable. We're now looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to support our team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for you play a vital part in our journey as we continue to revive an iconic British Brand.
In this varied role as a Finance Administrator, you'll work as part of the wills and probate team, providing essential support on payment processing, including daily client BACS, allocation of client funds and Wills payment reconciliations. In this highly regulated environment (SRA), we'll also look for you to help with management information (MI) reporting and conducting commercial analysis, whilst meeting key deadlines and targets.
What you'll do
- Process payments, including client BACS and reconciliations
- Working within SRA regulated environment whilst ensuring department SLA's are maintained
- Assist Probate Fee Earners with queries and issues, offering explanations to resolve outstanding balances to ensure reduction in case duration
- Coordinate own workload and assist team members during peak periods, to ensure that workflow is maintained and agreed SLA's are met
- Support with the development and creation of Management Information
- Support with quarterly Wills forecasting
- Identify areas to help improve processes through system automation
To be successful as a Finance Adminstrator, you'll need to have some experience or exposure to the finance industry. As you'll be working in a highly regulated environment, you'll need good attention to detail and be incredibly accurate. With all the exciting changes happening at the Co-op, we'd want you to be really positive, engaging and calm under pressure. Ideally we'd also like you to be degree educated, or qualified by experience, but this isn't essential.
What you'll bring
- Experience and exposure within the finance industry, preferably working within a regulated environment, although this isn't essential.
- Working calm under pressure and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and looking to embrace the Coop values
- Confident with MS office and the ability to learn multiple IT systems
172 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale created an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger. And that principles are just as important as profits. They were pioneers. And they left us a legacy that's never been more important or relevant than it is today.
We want to change the world all over again. And we know that to achieve our goal, we need to recruit teams that reflect the communities we serve. We're committed to equal opportunities, and we're re-discovering the pioneering spirit on which a British institution was built. If you believe in our purpose, then join us. And make a real contribution to the revival of an iconic British brand.