Assessor/Tutor - Business Services to Level 5 Bristol and Bath
Assessor/Tutor - Business Services up to Level 5
Bristol and Bath
up to £28,000 per annum + company car + bonus + travel
Our client is a Wiltshire based, award winning, Ofsted Grade 1 training provider who deliver apprenticeships on a national basis.
They are currently seeking experienced, professional assessors who can deliver business administration up to level 5 along with customer services, team leading, management and functional skills English, maths and ICT. Ideally, applicants will be familiar with E-Portfolio and live in or close to Bristol or Bath as this is where learners are based.
The purpose of this role is to:
Induct, assess, train, teach and support a caseload of approximately 45 learners who are undertaking an Apprenticeship, Advanced or Higher Level Apprenticeship or other Work Based Learning programme (e.g. Diploma, Traineeship etc)
* To liaise closely with the Business Development Team to ensure effective coordination/planning of the enrolment process; maintaining two way communication
* To thoroughly check the learners eligibility, suitability and commitment prior to enrolment
* To complete a Maths and English initial assessment with learners who do not hold GCSE grades A-C
* To conduct a thorough programme/vocational induction with both the learner and employer
* To visit all learners each calendar month and complete a detailed Contact Assessment Record, clearly showing progress against all learning aims
* To ensure teaching, learning and assessment activity is thoroughly planned and recorded
* To carry out vocational assessments using appropriate assessment methods to suit individual requirements
* To ensure all English and Maths work is marked, corrected and discussed with the learner - clearly embedding Functional Skills
You will need:
* To hold appropriate qualifications in specialist vocational area e.g. Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum
* To have occupational experience of qualifications to assessor business or management up to level 5
* TAQA (or equivalent) qualified
* Relevant teaching qualification (Minimum PTTLS) or Education and Training level 3 or 4
* To hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills Literacy and Numeracy and ICT
* Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Sufficient vocational background/industry experience and skills - as required by the Awarding Organisation
* To demonstrate effective time management, planning and organisational skills
* Ensure you are available to travel and be away from home as required and have a full driving licence.
This position will be subject of an enhanced DBS check.
Salary is up to £28k depending upon experienced & qualifications, plus company car after 6 months, plus fuel card, plus annual company bonus and other company benefits.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to work with this quality focused company then please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M17081
Morello are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello Recruitment Solutions are a specialist, independent agency, recruiting for the work based learning and FE sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis across the UK.