Our client who are Manufacturers of high quality and luxury products are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Operations Administrator on a full time basis.
This role will have sole responsibility for the book keeping duties within the company whilst the purchase order and sales order processing will be shared with the Sales Coordinator. This will require a flexible, dynamic approach and a hard-working attitude towards individual tasks and teamwork. Experience in Sage line 50 is desirable.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Purchase order processing and ledger processing.
- Creditor payments
- Daily checks of clock in records to enable presentation of hours worked weekly for checking and at month end for wage processing.
- Raising and sending invoices and statements to debtors.
- Short term cash flow forecasts.
- Sorting out the post
- Answering the phones
- Greeting visitors
- Liaising with customers regarding order requirements and producing bespoke product quotations.
- Sales order processing
- Organising despatches and creating delivery notes/export documentation.
- Providing technical information for customers/sales team via telephone and email.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Dynamic and capable of getting through a volume of work.
- To work with a small team of production staff with the capability of commanding respect and use authority.
- Problem solver who can prioritise work
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing in a manner that wins respect and commitment
- High knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong people manager who can motivate staff to their full potential. You will need to be able to use your own initiative and be confident and self-motivated enough to build a report with new and existing customers.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary ranging from £16-22k/annum