REGULATORY CHANGE ASSISTANT - Banking - £150pd!
REGULATORY CHANGE ASSISTANT - Banking - Bristol - £150/per day!
A leading banking client in Bristol urgently requires a Regulatory Change Assistant for a 6 month contract paying £150 per day!
The purpose of the Regulatory Change Assistant is to get involved in Account Ownership and Confirmation processes briefly before converting to Regulatory Reporting. The Regulatory Reporting role will involve the preparation of quarterly Bank of England reporting returns in relation to assets/liabilities with non resident customers.
The successful Regulatory Change Assistant will be able to perform:
- Completion of Account Ownership and Confirmation processes as part of the Financial Control Framework
- Ensure on a monthly basis all "Centrally Owned" account balances are completely and accurately assigned in the web-based system to the correct people
- Manage a shared Mailbox for these users and others with queries that go across multiple divisions
- Assist with AOC processes for the "Central Group Items" division
- This is a well established process involving the extract of customer data from banking source systems. There will also be ad hoc reporting tasks to be determined.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please send in your CV ASAP and I will look to get in touch with successful candidates. Please apply to this advert immediately.
Key Words: Regulatory Change, Finance Assistant, Finance, Accountant, Accounting, Investment, Wholesale, Project, Bristol, Banking, Monthly, Month, Report, Reporting, Excel, Support, Customer, Data, Accounts, BAU
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com