IT Software Company
£60,000 - £70,000 + £30,000 OTE
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for an IT Software business based in Manchester.
The business has a market leading product and is looking to bring someone into their new team immediately.
Reporting to the Sales Director the Sales Manager will be part of a team of an already successful sales team.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Manager will include;
- Managing a team of sales professionals
- Setting realistic and achievable targets for the sales team
- Leading the sales team
- setsales goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories
Based out of the Manchester office, the ideal Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience;
- 10 + years software sales experience (preferably in cloud or SAAS)
- Must be a graduate
- Must be looking for the next step in their career
- Have experience effectively managing a team of sales professionals
- Must have sold software into SME and corporate level clients
- Must be 100% against their target
The company are a leading provider of Cloud Software and have been established for nearly 10 years. They are now looking to expand their sales team in their Manchester office.
The ideal Sales Manager will be looking for their next step and have the drive to develop within the business.
The business are looking to interview in the next 2-3 weeks so if interested please apply now.