Business Development Manager, Specification Sales
- £30 Million Manufacturer
- Over a Century of Expertise
- Excellent Construction Brand Name
The Role: The new Business Development Manager will be selling domestic boilers tolocal authorities, housing associations, housebuilders and contractors. This is primarily an account management role and you will also be backselling via a network of builders merchants. Tasked with gaining new specifications with architects and designers, the successful business development manager will be working on large contracts on long-term projects.
The Company: Holding excellent market share and with a name for quality in their sector, this manufacturer of heating products is now recruiting a new Business Development Manager in the West Midlands. This division sells a strongly branded range of main boilers and cylinders, primarily for domestic usage.
Your Career: This large group offers full product training and a highly experienced management team, along with the associated sales career path that goes with it!
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You will have experience of selling to local authorities, housing associations, housebuilders or contractors
- Likeable candidates who want to work as part of a hugely supportive team
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £34,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- OTE £45,000 - £50,000
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays, Gym Scheme