Morgan McKinley are currently assisting our client, a large Industry company in Bristol, in their recruitment of an Accountant on a permanent contract. The position will pay up to £40,000 + benefits for the successful candidate and is a role where you very much own your own work. It's an excellent opportunity for someone studying for their accounting exams to move into a company offering fantastic career development opportunities and exposure across the business.
- Ensure BAU activities are completed (weekly) and month end activities are completed to a high standard
- Ensure project activity work is clearly defined, owned and documented and delivered to agreed timescales
- Assist in the maintenance of maintaining target performance metrics
- Be a subject matter expert, and develop relationships with multiple business units
- Provide analytical business statistics to senior management
- Deliver and support the planning, facilitation and completion of workflows or projects
Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Be a studying accountant (ACA, ACCA/ CIMA) or finalist
- Be adaptable
- Be strong on Excel and other accounting systems and be strong analytically
- Experience of budgeting and cost management is beneficial
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-you're your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.