Lead Manufacturing Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Lead Manufacturing Engineer with experience of working with CADCAM software within a precision machining environment. This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on leading NPI projects for new components within the production facility whilst promoting Lean and Continuous Improvement activities
- The candidate will work with customer designs to generate CNC programmes for a range of machining centres
- Working with design teams and suppliers to ensure all tooling equipment is up to date
- Produce effective cost estimates to supplement new business acquisition
- To deliver on projects on time within a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Outstanding CNC machining experience with experience of generating programmes from CADCAM software (Solidworks or CATIA)
- Tangible experience delivering NPI projects on complex machined components
- Jig and fixture design
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £48,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .