- Expanding European Manufacturer
- Quality Range of Electronic Components
- Superb Career Prospects
The Role: As a Sales Engineer you will responsible for increasing the sales of the company's passive electronic components (including capacitors, EMC, power magnets and signal/communications products) to both new and existing clients. The role involves speaking to design engineers / consultants and purchasing professionals at the design stage within OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 manufacturers.
The Company: The company is one of the electronics industry's leading manufacturers. With a reputation for excellent products and sound technical advice they are looking to continually grow the business within the UK, hence their current search for a new Sales Engineer.
Your Career: The successful Sales Engineer will be given training in Europe to leave you in a good position moving forward; this role has come about due to growth, and they fully anticipate the new Sales Engineer to move into a people management role within 6 months.
For this Sales Engineer role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have sold an electrical or mechanical product into OEMs
- Experience of managing or coaching a sales team is required
- Highly driven and hungry candidates with a real desire to succeed will fit in well here
Benefits of this Sales Engineer role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 23 Days Holidays