My prestigious client in Manchester is on the lookout for a Senior Architect with residential or commercial design experience.
The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable architectural professional, who holds at least four years’ post-qualification experience. They will also possess a proven track record of using relevant industry software, such as Revit and AutoCAD, most beneficially gained within a similar role.
In return, the senior architect in Manchester will be provided with clear paths for progression, allowing for the candidate to truly establish their career in architecture.
The desired architect will also have:
- Solid time-management skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience through all stages of a project, from inception to completion
- Excellent communication and self-presentation skills
- Top-notch people management skills
- Great data management skills
- A willingness to do some travelling for work (full UK driving licence required)
- The ability to hand draw
- A demonstrable enjoyment of beautiful architecture
- The ability to illustrate ideas quickly and fluidly to clients
This Manchester-based senior architect will be supervising and administering projects, both on and off site, so they will require the ability to work on their own initiative. Performing efficiently, you will also be responsible for the development of your team.
Therefore, if you have the necessary experience and are ready for your next challenging role, contact me straight away. For more senior architect jobs in Manchester, speak to Kingsley.