Sales & Marketing Executive - £17K OTE - Web Design Studio - Manchester
Our client is the UK's largest network of web, design and print studios. They provide responsive websites, Ecommerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to clients.
This is a full time graduate role based in Manchester offering £17K + OTE.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The successful candidate will focus on driving sales, winning new clients, and managing existing accounts. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a pipeline of clients.
- Becoming an expert in Nettl’s products.
- Proposing marketing solutions that meet our clients' needs.
- Generating leads via marketing, sales calls and networking.
- Pioneering new initiatives within a fast growing studio.
- Developing meaningful client relationships.
- Executing online & offline marketing campaigns internally and on behalf of clients.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You'll be of graduate level. If you’ve experience of working in a creative and/or sales driven environment, it’s a benefit but your drive and ambitious attitude is what we are interested in.
- You are an excellent listener and can demonstrate sales and leadership skills.
- You have an appetite to continually learn and develop.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet.
- You’ll demonstrate an interest in Marketing and Business.
- You’ll be tech savvy.