Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a world class Engineering firm to secure an Associate Design Engineer with Mechanical Bias to join their Bristol office.
Our client is at the fore-front of Building Services Engineering globally - offering their Engineers the chance to work on high profile projects that include 5 Star Hotels, Rail Building Services, Water Parks and more. With proven recognition for the value they place on their staff this is undeniably the company to join for the career focused engineer wanting to work for a company to be proud of.
As an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer you will be at the forefront of pushing the business forward - ensuring repeat custom, liaising with clients and developing new business leads. You will have and acute technical skill set and an excellent knowledge of complementary MEP disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for projects from initial tender through to completion and be responsible for a multidiscipline team of engineers.
* Graduate Qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
* Chartered status or very close to becoming so by either the IMechE or CIBSE.
* Extensive use of industry standard software such as Hevacomp.
* Salary is highly negotiable depending on experience. We have set a bench mark of Circa £60,000 however, please apply stating your salary expectations.
* Excellent company benefits package