IT End User Team Leader
Fancy a new career in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace? If so, this could be your lucky day! We’re looking for an IT End User Team Leader to join our IT team.
The successful applicant will need to lead and develop the IT Technicians to enable them to fulfil their objective of delivering exceptional customer service and timely resolution to customers’ incidents and service requests.
As a Team Leader, you should maintain a stimulating working environment with a strong focus on learning and development.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Strong IT experience (5 years +) managing a Service Desk and desktop support teams across multiple locations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- People management skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of latest MS Office suite
- Knowledge of MS Windows server
- Knowledge of Service Management Techniques (ITIL)
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management
- Knowledge of FCA requirements, including Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM System)
- Knowledge of web platforms and web applications
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and proactive approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes initiative to make decisions
So if you’re up for the challenge and wish to join our vibrant and busy team, please apply today.