Experienced Conveyancing Assistant
We've today been instructed by a modern and forward thinking Law Firm based in the Urmston area who are looking for a Conveyancing Case Handler to grow their conveyancing team.
Excellent customer care and communication skills are their main priority which is why they limit the cases assigned to any fee earner leaving them more time to spend with each file.
The successful applicant will require experience in the Conveyancing Assistant role and be ready to step up to take a small case load primarily of sale files to begin with. Sale and Purchase experience would be preferred but not essential.
This is not a volume conveyancing which benefits from an excellent location, 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and full sick pay with good progression prospects.
If you are interested in this role then do not hesitate to contact Scott Rowley at Thornton Legal - All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a CV sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.