We are working with one of the leading legal insurance products and services providers who are very well known in the Bristol area.
If you are a highly skilled Developer looking to continue a career within C# and have good full stack experience, please apply below.
- The development, conversion & maintenance of company front & backend systems, writing, amending or converting code as necessary & working with all internal stakeholders to target continuous improvement of the applications
- Maintaining the integrity of Company data, investigate & remedy problems as they arise & implement suitable control mechanisms to prevent reoccurrence
- Assist with regular checks of the data storage & communication servers to ensure systems are running efficiently & that data is being backed up appropriately
- Plan & prioritise own work to meet internal customer/project requirements
- Provide on-going support to others throughout the business but without line management responsibility
- Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- Take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to progress knowledge & skills base
Essential Technical Skills
- Web API & MVC 5
- HTML/HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap
- EF 6
Non-Technical Essential Skills
- Agile Framework Experience
- Source Control (TFS, GIT, SV)
- Team Player
Nice to Have:
- ASP.NET CORE
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Financial Services Experience