Brand Marketing Manager
This role requires a candidate to take ownership of planning and delivering all brand communications for a brand new line extension! If a customer focused, creative retail environment sounds like the right thing for you then read on!
Having the responsibility of planning communication strategies for the launch of a new product, with quick growth to expand internationally, is definitely something to be excited about. The successful candidate will work with the Creative team to deliver PR solutions building awareness and maintaining the brand essence through the new product. The team of 6 will deliver above the line campaigns to drive engagement, awareness and amplification across a range of social media channels.
Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Manager:
- Deliver the brand strategy across the UK and international territories, working closely with the Head of Brand Communications.
- Creative briefs and manage a campaign calendar
- Work closely with other departments to implement activity within guidelines and budget to optimise campaigns across all marketing channels
- Implement the brand propositional strategy, evaluating and reporting on advertising and brand activity
- Direct the Brand Assistant and support in administrating the team
- Own agency relationships to fully utilise their resources and work with them to develop effective campaign plans that deliver
- Previous experience in Brand Communications and a track record in delivering innovative campaigns offline and online
- Worked with budgetary management, brand tracking and measurement tools
- The successful candidate will be flexible, easily adaptable, have the ability to work under pressure and build strong relationships
- They must be self-motivated with attention to detail and the ability to work within a team
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and smashing tight deadlines
If this sounds like the creative opportunity you’ve been looking for then don’t hesitate to apply today!