Customer Service Specialist - Arena
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work directly with our customers within our Arena branch as a Customer Service Specialist. In this role you will pro-actively engage with customers, responsible for delivering an exceptional and memorable customer service by creating a welcoming environment within the branch, whilst ensuring that customers are able to do what they came in for.
Through purely customer service focused meetings you will fully understand your customer's savings needs, and provide information on the most relevant accounts and services, enabling them to make an informed choice.
- You will understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and ensure that you are an expert on our products and services, so your customers have a thorough understanding of the accounts and services we offer making the most of what they have.
- You will organise the Branch meeting area, support the counter area and manage your diary to ensure the branch delivers an effective and efficient service at all times.
- You will also take responsibility for customers' more technical and complex enquiries, dealing with them in a responsive and professional manner.
- You'll be a motivated and supportive team player with experience of dealing with a wide range of customers directly.
- You will be well planned, organised and able to work from your own initiative, as well as the ability to mentor, coach and encourage others in your branch.
· Recent experience of working within customer service, ideally face to face whether in financial services, retail or other service environments.
· Evidence of working towards service standards
· A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills
· Experience of dealing with complex / technical customer queries or complaints
· Strong evidence of working within a team and demonstrating role model behaviours
· Good planning and organising skills
· Excellent attention to detail, initiative and communication skills
· Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
If you are looking for a career within financial services, this is a fantastic role where we offer extensive support, training and development opportunities. For those looking for progression and a rewarding career, The Coventry can offer those opportunities.
The branch is open Monday to Sunday and you will be required to work shifts within the following working hours:
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Full salary banding is: £16,591 - £24,886 per annum, depending on relevant experience plus 20% shift allowance