Business Development Manager
- £500 Million Electrical Group
- Renowned for Quick Delivery & Stock Levels
- Step into Management!
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will primarily be managing existing accounts, dealing with housebuilders and main contractors and then backselling via a network of electrical wholesalers. You will be dealing with buyers, contracts engineers, specifiers and branch managers, and the role also involves managing two Area Sales Managers. Full company and product training will be provided to the new Business Development Manager here.
The Company: Part of a £500 million group and over thirty years of expertise in their sector, our client is a highly professional firm now looking for a new Business Development Manager in the West Midlands. This division sells a full range of electrical products including wiring accessories, lighting, alarms, cables and ventilation items.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You must have dealt with key accounts in the electrical wholesale or contractors sector
- Highly numerate sales people with superb negotiation skills and a strong presence are sought
- £40,000 Base Salary
- + 10-20% Profit Share
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Pension, Laptop