Are you somebody that loves to analyse large volumes of data and then drive change with your findings? Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a service provider in Coventry, who are looking for a FP&A Analystto join their team.
The business is one of the UK’s leading suppliers in their sector and operate in over 200 countries worldwide. Due to a recent restructure they are looking to add an additional head to the FP&A team and will need a individual who can demonstrate a willingness to be hands on and have previous experience supporting the wider business.
The FP&A Analyst role will include:
- Ownership and development of existing financial planning models
- Creation of periodic rolling forecasts
- Coordination of annual group planning processes including budget, forecast and long term plan
- Monitoring of regulatory changes that impact on future financial performance
- Assistance with production of budget board presentations
- Constant review and implementation of improvements in the financial planning processes
- Assessment of the impact of changes in the market and changes in competitor activity
- Competitor comparisons and market share analysis
- Investment appraisal support
- Support for the future finding requirements
The role would be ideal for a newly qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant who is looking to move into a big business that can offer multiple routes for progression and development within a fast paced organisation. You will need to have previous experience analysing large volumes of data and have the confidence to take your findings to the business and help to drive change and support growth. The stake holders will be non-finance and will need an individual who can not only relate to them on a personal level, but still come across articulate and knowledgeable.
FP&A Analyst Package:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- 25 days holiday
If interested In further information about the FP&A Analyst role, please contact Alex Britton on or