Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Administrator
Haig&Co are working with a great company based south Birmingham, helping them find their next Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a really great team.
A FTSE 250 company with an established and truly great household retail brand. The business is committed to maintaining the highest standards and is progressive in approach.
Working alongside a really great team with a brilliant boss, this Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Administrator role will be varied and busy. Based with a vibrant team within the shared services centre, this role is a brilliant opportunity to grow and develop within the business in the longer term.
- Prioritising and accurately processing supplier invoices, this can be high volumes at times
- Ensure all work flow is managed and progressed
- Gaining approval and working to defined deadlines and targets
- Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring payment are made on time
- Taking ownership and dealing with all related queries and resolving successfully
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve excellence of service to the wider business
- Any other ad hoc duties required
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Administrator opportunity should have the following:
- Previous working experience of accounts payable / purchase ledger, processing supplier invoices and ideally you will be used to processing high volumes to defined targets
- Background in dealing with invoice queries and ability to get to the cause and resolution as quickly as possible
- A self-starter with a positive attitude towards working as part of an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger team
- If you have knowledge of working with multicurrency ERP systems that will be distinct advantage
- Strong and confident written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office essential
On offer is a truly great opportunity to join a customer focused, driven and successful team. A competitive salary and great office environment.