Affiliate Marketing Assistant
Affiliate Marketing Assistant – Bristol
Within our eCommerce department we are looking for a new Affiliate Marketing Assistant. In this role you will work alongside the UK and Europe e-Commerce Manager to optimise affiliate and retargeting programs for all countries within these territories. You will also liaise with the Australian eCommerce Manager to provide support and share knowledge where appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing department which is at the heart of our business. Whilst some experience would be beneficial for the role, full training will be provided so the role would suit a recent graduate within Marketing or someone of equivalent experience.
Your main duties will be –
- To develop and manage our affiliate programmes, engaging with top affiliates, keeping them up-to-date with latest news/offers/banners to drive referral activity to the Nisbets websites
- Preparing reports using web analytics, to show top referrals and click activity, also monitoring the activities affiliates are doing on their sites to drive traffic to ours (how using our brand)
- Managing network relations – to propose actions and recommendations to grow affiliate sales / next steps
- Auditing new affiliate requests and verify commission payments / invoices
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Educated to Degree standard or of equivalent experience within a relevant discipline (e.g. Marketing)
- Awareness of Affiliate & Retargeting programs would be advantageous
- Experience of Google Analytics and or Coremetrics is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.