Our client are a leading provider of managed IT services and equipment to businesses. They are seeking an enthusiastic analyst to manage the day to day demand, maintenance and delivery of the management information output for their CRM team. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, this role is pivotal in the delivery of their customer experience reporting and delivery program.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing / maintain and create a range of business reports using SSRS (report builder), Visual Studio & SQL developer.
- Managing the CRM Reports inbox and ensure all requests are responded to, captured in the demand plan and the lifecycle process is delivered.
- Ongoing maintenance of data tools and reporting suites across the customer experience function.
- Ad-hoc and monthly reporting across the customer experience function.
- Presentation of information in graphical formats and explanation of analysis.
- Assisting in the identification of areas for process improvement, suggesting and helping implement change via systems and processes.
- Managing the departmental SLA's, create agreed reporting of measures and provide corrective action and plans in place where these haven't been achieved.
- On-boarding new clients and ensure all scorecards, utilisation and associated reporting has been created, tested and deployed.
- Working on new project deployments with M2 Project Managers / CRM to ensure successful implementation - attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out.
- Reviewing & approve all new requirements for manual reporting and processes in to CRM Support. Move to an automated solution wherever possible.
- Own and deliver regular project reporting to the business around local and companywide / customer projects / B.I, have date and version control and saved in a central customer location.
- Working with and analysing technical data, dealing with complex queries and presentation packs for clients and internal stake holders.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Relationship Managers on fleet utilisation and optimisation projects and recommendations.
- Recurring KPI and report production.
What you'll need:
- SSRS (Visual Studio) & SQL language / coding
- Database Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite including Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project lifecycle
- Business process design
- Visual basic
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.