We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to join a leading private health care company in the Bristol area.
Your role will include;
- Providing an effective and professional Physiotherapy service to patients using the centre.
- To ensure that all Physiotherapy care being provided meets the agreed clinical protocols and reflects best practice within the field of Orthopaedics.
- Work as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team within the Outpatient Department, Ward and Day Surgery areas.
- To ensure patients and carers receive all the required information and educational programmes to ensure patient compliance with set clinical protocols.
- Managed own workload during pre-assessment clinics, pre-surgical treatments and all peri-operative care
- Participate in clinical audit as required
- Deputise in specific tasks delegated by the Lead Physiotherapist
- Be able to undertake and record a through, sensitive and detailed assessment, using appropriate techniques and equipment
To be successful within this the role the Physiotherapist will be able to;
- Able to motivate others
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate
- Able to problem solve
- Recent post graduate experience
- Recent post graduate experience in the field of musculoskeletal disorders
- Previous experience within an acute hospital environment especially with orthopaedics
Qualification required include;
- Degree or diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email