Purchase Ledger Clerk
Looking for a Purchase Ledger to join a busy Finance department.
Our client is a well established organisation in the Bristol market looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their busy finance function.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and registering incoming invoices.
- Efficiently resolving invoice queries
- Managing supplier accounts including statement reconciliations
- Assisting in monthly reconciliation and month-end close of Accounts Payable Ledger
- Generating payments
- Previous purchase ledger experience, ideally from within a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with your team but also across the department
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a purchase ledger to join a busy finance team with chances to progress throughout the function.