Business Development Manager - Manchester
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Fintech
Location: Manchester/North West
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus lucrative bonus and excellent benefits
About the Business Development Manager - Fintech role:
As a Business Development Manager in this very exciting and growing Fintech business you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your sales and client servicing skills with one of the best brands in the marketplace. After a successful acquisition, this role has come about from growth of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, independent lender and be the face of the North West for them.
Responsibilities and duties of a Business Development Manager include:
- Working with existing quality new and existing customers to build a portfolio of customers ranging across a variety of banking products from Invoice finance through to property loans and supply chain finance.
- Building relationships with multinational businesses and SMEs alike to gain income through lending money
- Writing credit submissions compliant with the business lending and underwriting policies
- Self-generating opportunities through your own efforts and networking capabilities
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager related role or are currently working as a Sales person in B2B or B2C this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager role:
- Experience in another field based Business Development Manager role
- Ability to Network and build a book of introducers
- Understand Cashflow Forecasts and Balance sheets (desirable)
- Experience working within Invoice Finance, Supply Chain Finance or another business lending role (desirable)
About the Company
Our client is a brilliant young business operating with the 'Fintech’ space offering flexible products to SMEs and Corporates alike as competition to the Bank ands and more traditional lending providers.
They are a very well respected business at a very exciting time of change and growth and now is the perfect time to join them.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £65,000 depending on experience and a stunning bonus scheme and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Fintech Business Development Manager role or to apply please send your CV now.