New Build Mortgage Advisor - Field Based
EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE ADVISORS - MAJOR NEW BUILD SPECIALIST BROKER
- Field Based Role
- New Build Concentration
- Leads qualified and diarised
- AIP completed prior to your visit
Mortgages First is part of the highly successful parent business - LSL Property Services plc and due to an expansion of business opportunities we are seeking Cemap (or equivalent) qualified, experienced, top performing Financial Consultant / Mortgage Advisor to join our team, this is an excellent opportunity for tenacious and driven individuals with a proven track record in mortgage advice.
The successful candidates will provide quality mortgage advice to clients of Mortgages First, across a defined territory (dependant on your location) circa South Midlands / South of England, you will service the client’s needs thoroughly, and provide advice in a professional, compliant, and efficient manner, whilst achieving minimum standards of performance across all key areas expected of an adviser. Sales would mostly be conducted in the client’s home, and therefore travel is an integral part of the role, as is the flexibility of providing appointments in the evening, and on Saturdays.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility to address all clients’ financial needs, and recommend and arrange a suitable package of solutions within a set sales process.
- Responsibility to ensure that all sales are conducted in an efficient, compliant manner, and in accordance with Company’s compliance process.
- To respond quickly and positively to any request from a department or Manager within Mortgages First, and demonstrate flexibility in approach to work where this is required.
- Assisting the Management where required with the continual development of strong relationships with the Company’s key introducers
- Always conducting business, and acting in a way that represents Mortgages First, and the ethos of the Company well at all times
- CeMAP qualification (or industry recognised equivalent?
- Team player, able to effectively interact with all departments
- Ability to work well under pressure, and within tight deadlines
- Efficient and organised
- Highly compliant
- Good communication skills - both oral and written
- Good IT skills
- Driving Licence
In return you will receive:
- 4 week’s holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- A Home based role
- Base Salary
- Provided with Laptop, Scanner, Shredder etc
- OTE £55k +
- 4 x DIS
- Access to plc Share Schemes
- Aviva pension
- Top earners achieving £70,000 +
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity, DONT DELAY APPLY NOW!