Accountant - Trade Parts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Accountant to work within our Trade parts sites.
This is a crucial role and the position works very closely with the senior management teams alongside offering valued input to the sites. This is an ideal role for an experienced Accountant who has exceptional organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
- To ensure that issues are communicated to the Divisional Financial Controller quickly (eg: non-compliance with policy, issues affecting financial forecasts, poor practice)
- To adhere to financial controls and policies without exception
- To report within all deadlines set and in line with the necessary standards
- To produce accurate monthly management accounts, and submit manufacturer composite
- To fully reconcile all balance sheets monthly
- To provide information to the sites as required
- To provide input into the forecasting and budgeting process
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- A professional accountancy qualification is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is desirable
- The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate at all levels to internal and external customers
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Resilient with a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including; childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.