Business Development Manager - Catering Equipment
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Catering Equipment
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Crewe, Blackburn, Chester, Wigan, Bolton
INDUSTRY: Catering Equipment
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the catering equipment / foodservice equipment industry, the company supply a wide range of commercial catering equipment and refrigeration equipment into a variation of different sectors including Licensed Trade, Public Sector, Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Leisure and Hospitality across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the catering equipment industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will have built up a wealth of knowledge and contacts in the industry and will be looking to join a well established organisations.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the catering equipment Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com