Senior Finance Manager
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a client, a large Industry company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Senior Finance Manager on a permanent contract. The position will pay up to £80,000 + benefits for the successful candidate. The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and change management of analytics reporting across the business division. Governance and analytics are a key aspect of this role - and you will be required to drive and implement the strategy for these.
- Lead and deliver the governance framework across the business
- Lead and deliver all aspects of analytics driving strategic improvement and change initiatives
- Utilise metrics for governance reviews, dashboards and identification of improvement opportunities
- Be responsible for leading and managing teams and people
- Embed and design metrics that drive sustainable improvement, improve efficiency, control and business insight
- Develop and drive governance reporting against strategic priorities to senior stakeholders
- Reporting on operational performance to key stakeholders
- Contribute to the transformation strategy
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) ideally from a "Big 4" background (previous audit and/or governance experience)
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Strong people leader - be able to drive and motivate a team
- Be strong on finance systems
- Strong experience of control & governance
- Be a good problem solver - and be an advocate of change
- Strong influencing skills
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.