Digital Account Director - Manchester city centre
Digital Account Director, Manchester £40 - 50K
We are working with an established full service agency in Manchester, in their search for a Digital Account Director. The agency have invested significantly in developing their Digital capabilities in recent years and as a result revenues have grown consistently in this area. They are now looking for a Digital Account Director to take the lead for several existing clients and to help drive further growth in this area.
Working under the guidance of an experienced and supportive MD you will be responsible for managing existing business while actively seeking and delivering new business for the agency. Specifically the Digital Account Director will be responsible for:
- Management of existing client relationships, meeting with stakeholders regularly to understand their business and shape effective Digital Marketing strategies.
- Work with other teams within the agency to identify opportunities for the Digital division to add value to their clients, and present effective ideas to key decision makers for sign off.
- Devising strategies for clients and overseeing Digital campaigns and projects.
- Reviewing the agencies Digital capabilities on an ongoing basis to ensure it is equipped to service the changing needs of clients and adapts to new technologies quickly.
- Training and developing others on all areas of Digital including SEO, PPC, Web, Email and Social to ensure they are confident presenting ideas to clients.
- Management of several junior members of staff.
Its an exciting role which will offer the Digital Account Director plenty of variety and the scope to really shape an already successful Digital offering. You will be well rewarded for further growth and personal development prospects are strong.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Digital Account Director within an Integrated or Digital agency.
- A keen interest in Digital and its ever changing nature.
- Excellent leadership skills.