Morgan McKinley are working with our client, a large FTSE listed company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. The role is highly commercial and will suit someone who is looking to grow their career and is ambitious, and hungry for success. You will be exposed to senior stakeholders across the business and work for a company offering fantastic career opportunities and development. The successful candidate will be paid up to £65,000 + benefits.
- Business partner and provide commercial support to senior management and be responsible for the delivery of financial objectives, delivering on target revenue and margin - with focus on the execution of the annual business plan and financial performance that will help shape the strategic plan
- Consolidation and review of month reporting, driving insight across the business, spotting trends and suggesting areas of improvement
- Revenue and gross margin forecasting, including analysis and supporting commentary
- Month end responsibilities
- Lead the forecasting process including monthly forecasts. Deliver efficiencies, and challenge variences to forecast and plan
- Consolidate monthly financial reports & build detailed commentary, ensuring appropriate governance control & deliver insight
- Develop and improve key business processes, including review and control aspects
- Seek out opportunities to optimise revenue and cost, and challenge the business to deliver them - strong focus on delivering profitability
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience dealing with financial systems and processes - SAP essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Be ambitious, and be a high achiever
- University degree (2:1 and above) is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.