An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced and ambitious Financial Accountant based in Birmingham. In this position you will be responsible for group reporting, market share/competitor analysis and will assist with future funding requirements. With this, you will be a pivotal member within the finance team who will have a continual say in how improvements can be made and how the finance team can be taken forward.
This Financial Accountant role would be well suited to a qualified accountant who wants to stamp there mark on a reputable and progressive business. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator with stakeholders at all levels of business, have the willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and have the ability to work effectively in a deadline intensive environment.
Ideally you will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant with previous experience of working in a similar Financial Accountant position
- Have an in depth knowledge of accounting standards and the willingness to adapt to changing business requirements
- Be capable to effectively communicate with all levels of the business, to both financial and non financial stakeholders
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
In return you will:
- Work in a growing, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing it’s staff
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Work with like minded individuals in an engaging and vibrant office with a mix of junior to qualified accountants
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant to gain direct commercial exposure in a reputable fast paced business - enjoying great career prospects as a result. If you like the sound of the role, have the appropriate experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply.