Accounts & Audit - Senior
Accounts & Audit
Manchester city centre
£25,000 - £35,000
A top 20 accountancy practice are looking for an Accounts & Audit Senior to join their Manchester city centre office.
Reporting directly to the Accounts & Audit Manager you will also have exposure to the partner. The work is varied as are the client sectors, including partnerships, high net worth individuals, sole traders, limited companies and high net worth individuals with turnovers ranging between £10-300m.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial forecast models
- Running audits including accounts preparation
- Consolidations and cash flow statements
- Creating / assisting with business plans
- Financial due diligence
- Supervise and guide more junior members of the team
- Liaise with other departments, e.g. Tax
- Liaise directly with clients
If you possess solid technical skills from a general practice environment and are looking for progression within a Top 20 accountancy practice this could be the ideal next step for you. You will need to have a passion for delivering quality and striving to constantly improve yourself and others while having completed your ACA/ACCA exams with good results.