Our client, a leading provider of outsourced Pensions and Benefits services is currently looking to hire an Investment Specialist within their share plan department. This is an excellent opportunity whereby you will be responsible for dealing with high profile clients, dealing with the day to day servicing and administration of their benefit plan as well as other assigned internal delivery projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act a subject matter expert regarding administrative procedures and help resolve problems
- Lead the administration on one of more clients and take full ownership of service delivery to clients
- Support managers with work allocation
- Coach and advise less experienced administrators
- Authorise work of a complex nature and provide constructive feedback to administrators where errors are made
- Represent delivery for new implementations and work with the implementation team to ensure all work is in line with business objectives
- Monitor checklists and process accuracy and make necessary changes and enhancement where appropriate
- Attend client meetings as a representative for day to day delivery
To be considered for this role you must have in depth investment based administration experience or knowledge of share plans along with great confidence in speaking to clients face to face and over the phone. You’ll be articulate and able to maintain a positive, professional attitude and be well organised and detail orientated.
If you have the above skills and experience please apply today.