Invoice Finance Reconciliations Clerk - Manchester
Invoice Discounting Reconciliations Clerk
Salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Invoice Discounting Reconciliations Clerk to support the invoice discounting and reconciliations team and its work flow, supporting the overall Invoice Finance team to meet service level agreements and provide outstanding customer service, to both internal and external clients.
My client is one of the world's strongest and well considered banks. They have a huge focus on quality of work and customer service. They are now looking to expand their Invoice Finance Reconciliations team in Manchester.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required of the Invoice Discounting Reconciliations Clerk:
- Ability to perform detailed analysis using multiple data sources (e.g. excel spreadsheet) and translate into set reconciliation processes, provide monthly trend analysis, highlighting risk and significant changes
- Ability to communicate to all levels and company client base to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively to meet shifting deadlines without compromising the quality of output
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Expert understanding of invoice finance - specifically invoice discounting reconciliations, supported by good overall invoice finance knowledge
If you or someone you know are suitable for the Invoice Discounting Reconciliations Clerk, apply confidentially today.
We pay for successful referrals.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.