Business Improvement Lead
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Improvement Lead to join our Claims & CFS department based in Salford Quays, Manchester.
Under the supervision of the Leakage & Improvement Manager, the successful candidate will lead a team of experienced professionals in the quality assurance of the Claims & CFS business.
The successful candidate will need to understand the inherent risks and the operating environments of 1STCENTRAL and ensure robust measures are in place to provide reassurance to the business of its controls.
Skills & experience
- Experience of providing coaching to employees
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of audit and quality assurance
- Familiarity with our internal structure and processes
- Advanced user of: MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate employees in a high-pressured environment
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Strong customer service skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate
- Technical knowledge of insurance products and personal lines insurance
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and company principles, including Treating Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the company values
- Take initiative to make decisions
- An organised and proactive approach
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strive to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
So if you’re up for the challenge and wish to join our vibrant and busy team, please apply today.