Occupational Health Clinical Lead
Occupational Health Clinical Lead
Salary up to £43,000 + Excellent benefits package
Health Assured is one of the leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and Occupational Health (OH) providers in the UK dealing with many of the UK's leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors.
In 2011 Peninsula Business Services Limited bought Health Assured and it is now part of a group which has over 30,000 clients. This is a dynamic and exciting time for the right people to be working with us to establish the highest quality of counselling and information services to the benefit of our clients and their employees.
The main purpose of the role is to lead Health Assured's Occupational Health Service working closely with our clinical team and Head of Operations to develop and lead Health Assured's clinical services, processes and to ensure it integrates with business practices.
- Clinical support/advice for the Occupational Health team.
- Overseeing day to day advice/support with complex matters. Issues and situations and seeing them through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Implement the principles of clinical governance to lead, coach, audit and mentor the Occupational Health Advisors and Trainee Occupational Health Advisors.
- To attend client meetings which will involve UK travel and accompanying the Account Managers/Sales Team as required.
- Manage the audit process which must be monitored and reviewed accordingly to ensure that we are adhering to clinical procedures and processes.
- To oversee the clinical information to be released following all Data Protection requests and queries in relation to solicitor requests for release of medical records.
- To mentor and train new starters who join the Occupational Health team, to ensure that they meet the required quality standards that Health Assured provides as part of their Occupational Health services.
- To ensure the productivity of the Occupational Health team is monitored.
- To undertake performance reviews with the clinical team.
- To complete five consultations across a week (active care, management referrals) to maintain clinical knowledge and involvement with the service.
- To ensure that any concerns regarding quality, clinical ability and client interaction is immediately highlighted with the Head of Operations so appropriate intervention can be invoked.
- To ensure that the Occupational Health team complete work within the relevant service level agreement (SLA).
- A Senior Occupational Health Qualification or relevant experience or a Registered General Nurse and experience in managing clinical interventions in a commercial/business environment.
- A subject matter expert on occupational health issues.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with clients.
- An innovative self-starter with the ability to communicate, influence and collaborate across various levels of the business.
- Experience in leading business change, building on the existing service success and collaborating with the wider business to overcome future challenges.
- An appreciation of issues from different viewpoints and the ability to build a climate of trust and openness.
We have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday and market leading bonus schemes. The role is based within our modern head office in Manchester City Centre (close to Victoria Train Station). Now in our 34 th year, we have offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow and Sydney, employing over 1000 staff.
If this sounds like an opportunity which you would relish, apply today for more information!