Technical Manager - Housing/Residential
Salary CIRCA £50,000 + Benefits (DOE)
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager to join a national successful residential developer in their Dudley office to report the Technical Director;
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Manager (ideally with a housing developer) to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Responsible for the delivery of the most cost effective solutions
- Briefing and managing engineering consultants and overseeing the geotechnical investigations
- Management of the department to ensure all objectives achieved on time to a high quality
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
On offer to the successful Technical Manager is a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all Technical Managers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.