Uninteruptible Power Supply UPS - Field Service Engineer
Uninteruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Field Service Engineer
Do not apply if you are not experienced in UPS Engineering.
A leading installation and Service company within the electrical power industry are actively seeking to recruit a Multi-skilled UPS Engineer to work from home in a field service position. Paying initially up to £33,000 (rising to £34500).
As the UPS field service Engineer it will be your responsibility to manage and complete project work on site; which includes, but is not limited to:
- Adhoc activities
Assisting with the installation of Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
You will work as part of a 4/5 man team and have the passion and knowledge to eventually head up that team. Our client values their personnel and their development, the right candidate will have genuine scope for progression if they show the right level of Skill.
Candidates will need to be from an Electrical Background
- To carry out Installation and planned and reactive maintenance tasks on Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Other Electrical Equipment as required
- To carryout fault finding on systems
- Testing & inspection of new installations and periodic inspections of existing equipment
- Carrying out UPS maintenance & inspection through use of GS38 compliant test equipment
- To support the other members of the Installation and maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines.
- Able to carry out electrical installation works.
The successful candidate shall have -
- Experience of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies ) Essential - Applicants without experience will not be considered
- NVQ or equivalent in an Electrical installation
- 17th Edition (IEE/IET)
- Must be electrically qualified
- Client facing skills - Smart, Presentable, Polite
If you are interested in working for our Client, please feel free to contact me on the below details.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to James Feeley, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.