Leakage & Business Improvement Manager
We’re on the hunt for a talented Leakage & Business Improvement Manager to join our Claims & CFS department based in Salford Quays, Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Head of Claims & CFS Governance, the successful candidate will be the 'safety-net’ for Claims & CFS by providing and guaranteeing first and second lines of defence.
You’ll work closely with Compliance and other business functions within the company to mitigate risks while maintaining an external awareness of other company practices.
You’ll also need to ensure that all practices and procedures are adhered to, and are constantly improving as a result of an extensive and challenging audit programme.
We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable about regulatory and legislatory requirements and can cascade and enforce this knowledge within the Claims & CFS departments.
Skills & experience
- Extensive Audit, Compliance & Risk experience
- Extensive motor claims experience at a senior level
- Experience of leading a team & coaching employees
- Experience of audit and quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate employees in a high-pressured environment
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Technical knowledge of insurance products and personal lines insurance
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and company principles, including Treating Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the company values
- Take initiative to make decisions
- An organised and proactive approach
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strive to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
So if you’re up for the challenge and wish to join our vibrant and busy team, please apply today.