Corporate Insolvency Manager
An established Corporate Insolvency & Recovery Practice which has experienced steady growth in recent years. The firm's extensive network of contacts within industry and across the Accountancy, Legal and Alternative Lending sectors has been key to its success and continues to generate a wide variety of insolvency and financial advisory / business restructuring projects.
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Insolvency Manager within the firm's principal office in Manchester
As Manager you will support Directors with the running of the practice, managing the team of Case Administrators and ensuring Insolvency cases are run and progressed in a compliant manner.
Cases handled by the team will include Liquidations (CVL's, MVL's), Administrations (Trading, Pre-Pack), CVA's and non-formal insolvency related projects.
As a Senior team member within this established, reputable practice you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive salary package
- Career progression as the practice continues to expand
- Exposure to a wide variety of formal insolvency appointments and other non-formal insolvency related projects
You will be an experienced Corporate Insolvency Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- At least CPI Qualified (or equivalent)
- Several years experience of managing Liquidations and Administrations
- Exposure to cash management, debt restructuring or financial advisory work
- Driven, ambitious and career motivated
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.