Coventry (Surveyor Court)
Salary: GBP 23,000 - GBP 27,500
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction, is now looking for an experienced and accomplished Ecommerce Executive to join their existing team in Coventry.
The Ecommerce Executive will primarily upload and manage all UK commercial products and services on the organisation's website. You will update and improve online content to ensure customers have rich product information in driving online conversion. Part of the role will be to create and optimise product landing pages and digital hubs for new product brands, and use conversion management tactics that will lead to a digital sale.
The Ecom Team are predominantly responsible for the digital sale of commercial products on the company website. This includes the management of the ecommerce platform on the site and full ownership of the product pages. They also carry out UX monitoring to create the best-in-class online sales journeys and also provide expertise and web support to the UK commercial marketing teams on digital marketing campaigns. The Ecom Team operates under the company's UK Sales and Marketing team.
The Ecommerce Executive will gain intelligence on user journeys, provide recommendations and create wireframes based on findings, to best optimise the ecommerce channel. This role will require the ideal candidate to provide analytics for business reporting and also highlight areas of the site which need optimisation. You will also be asked to creatively explore new digital initiatives that could help and drive forward company products online conversions. You will be the 'go to' person on product analytics and insight and will provide business reporting on performance.
- Manage products on the CMS.
- Upload product portfolios to the web using the CMS.
- Provide moderation of all products and ensure product has been optimised fully for digital conversion.
- Work within specific SLAs on managing the publishing product queue.
- Provide support and ecommerce training to all CMS users on product publishing.
- Upload rich content and write compelling copy that sells.
- Create landing pages and customer journeys that will drive online conversion.
- Conduct UX workshops with customers to gain insight and knowledge for improvements.
- Collaborate with Digital Communications team to create a coherent content strategy for products.
- Work closely with UK marketing teams on product content and web based campaigns.
- Support UK regional and Global teams on best practice on merchandising their products on their site.
- Gain insight and intelligence from Google Analytics and internal CRM systems for web reporting and web improvements.
- Reporting on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales, conversion and abandonment figures at an overall and portfolio level.
- Performance monitoring of the site and provide 2nd line support for technical issues with the website and liaise with IT for fixes.
- Test fixes and liaise with web teams on issues and improvement patches made to the site.
- Experience in online merchandising and managing eCommerce websites.
- Experience in using a Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Understanding of what makes a great a User Experience and how to drive online conversions.
- A high level of experience of Google Analytics desirable (or other data analytics platform).
- A proven and highly skilled creative writer for the web with a high standard of written English.
- Design skills and experience beneficial (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Relevant digital/marketing academic qualification.
- A good understanding of digital marketing and have a good understanding and experience of implementing web, mobile and social media is essential.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Highly driven, able to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible and well organised.
- Analytical and excellent excel skills.
- Genuine passion for digital marketing and the web.
- Episerver experience desirable.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.