Have you been working in accounts for a while now? Do you feel like its time for a change? Or it’s time to get into an accounts assistant role that not only expands your level of experience but also leaves you open to new opportunities? Then look no further.
My FTSE 100 listed construction client is ready to provide the right candidate a golden opportunity to enter the world of construction. This colossal company is growing at rapid pace and needs your help! The right candidate for the role will be jumping into working both the accounts receivable and accounts payable side of things. Payment runs, reconciliations, VAT returns, debt chasing, handling queries, payroll and even assisting managers will be required of you.
Join this company which sits in the heart of the city centre, with its amazing newly refurbished office looking out over the city skyline!
Ideally, you will:
- Be someone who has proven experience working under high pressure
- Have strong excel skills
- Be someone that has the confidence to talk and liaise with senior management
- Proficient with using SAGE or similar software
In return, you will:
- Be welcomed by a vibrant and upbeat office within its modern styled offices
- Be provided opportunities to gain training from fully qualified accountants as well as study support, if you’re wishing to further your studies
- Be provided incentives such as shopping discounts and restaurant vouchers
If you’re searching for the next big move to keep progressing your career in accounts, then this may be the perfect role for you! Opportunities like this do not come around often. Be sure to click apply if you know you’re capable for the role at hand. Apply now